We’re looking for a Designer to join our growing team here at Vixen Labs.
We are a voice technology agency, and we are proud to be one of the world’s leading strategy consultancies and app development studios for voice assistants and conversational AI. Put simply, we help global brands and businesses connect with audiences in the most intuitive way possible – with their voices.
Over the past three years we have experienced continuing strong growth in revenue, client base and team size, and are looking to continue this by growing the team with the right people.
Our specialised, industry-leading offering helps some of the world’s largest companies with all levels of implementing and leveraging voice technology; from structuring metadata for voice search, realising the opportunity for voice commerce, to producing and marketing exceptional voice experiences. We are global partners to Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, as well as producing voice and conversational experiences for custom assistants.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The role of Designer is a key part of Vixen Lab’s creative department (working closely with the strategy, VUX and marketing teams) helping to elevate creative in the voice space and deliver stand-out visual experiences for Vixen Lab’s clients and across internal projects.
This role requires a keen, talented and collaborative creative who knows just how important graphic design is in positioning a growing business, and for all the brands we work with. We’re looking for a digital designer with a strong eye for detail who can craft both our internal brand and shape client projects. This will largely be on the visual interfaces of voice devices, but also web and social platforms.
This role is perfect for anyone early in their design career who is excited by the thought of working with emerging technology, loves the idea of working collaboratively with UX and tech to deliver standout experiences, and finds pixel-perfect design a thrill!
At Vixen Labs we love to promote from within, so if you’re also looking for the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment, then this is for you.
- Idea generation and creative development for Vixen studio projects, in collaboration with VUX and Creative/Copy (Voice Apps and Marketing).
- Design and art direction for Vixen Lab’s studio projects, including Voice branding, and multimodal design (designing for voice devices with screens).
- Crafting and delivering creative client presentations.
- Working closely with Copy and VUX to define and develop the Voice app user experience.
- Collaborating with creative and tech development teams to evolve conversational and audio experiences for our clients.
- Developing our creds and pitch deck design.
- Supporting on research papers, thought leadership and new business drives.
- Staying on the front foot of industry trends.
VL Brand, Marketing and PR
- Working closely with the Creative Lead to champion the Vixen Labs brand, and continue to refine the design, ensuring it is up to date and the best it can be across all touchpoints.
- Helping to create and deliver our brand guidelines for internal use.
- Designing marketing and PR materials including Vixen Lab reports.
- Ad-hoc support on the website content.
- Contribute and approve social media content, supported by Marketing.
WHO YOU ARE
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Adobe.
- Supports the Vixen Values of being passionate, candid, humble and patient.
- Has a keen interest in the Voice sector.
- Great attitude, fast learner and keen to grow and hone expertise.
- Proactive and a team player.
- Able to work autonomously, with input and guidance from a senior colleague.
- Produces great results working closely with more experienced colleagues.
- Bags of enthusiasm, drive and contributes ideas.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary of approx £30k per annum dependant on experience.
- A generous benefits package, including health care cash plan, life insurance, private GP and health screening, cycle to work scheme, payroll giving, discounted gym membership, highstreet discounts, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Access to our office space in Southwark, and access to other sites within the group.
- A work culture focused on empathy, honesty and a passion to innovate together to create lasting value for our employees, Vixen Labs and the wider world.
HOW TO APPLY
Then drop us your CV, portfolio and a covering letter of how your experience makes you the right candidate, and how you see yourself being a part of Vixen Labs (have a peek at some of the info here for a little more about us) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK for this role.