We’re looking for an experienced Developer to join our growing team here at Vixen Labs in our London office.
We are a voice technology agency, and we are proud to be one of the world’s leading strategy consultancies and app development studios for voice assistants and conversational AI. Put simply, we help global brands and businesses connect with audiences in the most intuitive way possible – with their voices.
Over the past three years we have experienced continuing strong growth in revenue, client base and team size, and are looking to continue this by growing our tech team with a new developer role.
Our specialised, industry-leading offering helps some of the world’s largest companies with all levels of implementing and leveraging voice technology; from structuring metadata for voice search, realising the opportunity for voice commerce, to producing and marketing exceptional voice experiences. We are global partners to Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, as well as producing voice and conversational experiences for custom assistants.
**Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK for this role**
WHO YOU ARE
- Deep understanding NodeJS and the related development environment
- 5+ years working in software development
- Ability to perform code reviews, and mentor junior developers
- Experience with AWS serverless architecture
- Experience with REST APIs, oAuth 2.0 authentication
- Experience with Git
- Understanding of Agile workflow
- Experience working both in a team and individual setting
- Experience with ticket tracking and documentation tools such as Asana, Notion, etc.
- Self guided learner and teacher
- Ability to communicate technical information to stakeholders with a non technical background
- Experience working with Alexa Skills Kit SDK, Google Action SDK, and frameworks such as Jovo.
- An interest in conversational interfaces, and ambient computing
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Development of voice applications for Vixen Labs clients, and internal projects using NodeJS.
Learning and teaching new technologies which enable voice development across multiple platforms.
Refactoring and improving older code to ensure best practice in an evolving technical environment
Writing and understanding documentation on systems developed, and on client systems.
Collaborating and providing technical feedback on designs and scopes of work within the Vixen Labs team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary starting from £50k per annum dependant on experience.
- A generous benefits package, including health care cash plan, life insurance, private GP and health screening, cycle to work scheme, payroll giving, discounted gym membership, highstreet discounts, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Access to our office space in Southwark, and access to other sites within the group.
- A work culture focused on empathy, honesty and a passion to innovate together to create lasting value for our employees, Vixen Labs and the wider world.
HOW TO APPLY
Then drop us your CV and a covering letter of how your experience makes you the right candidate, and how you see yourself being a part of Vixen Labs (have a peek at some of the info here for a little more about us) to email@example.com
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK for this role.