We’re looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our growing team here at Vixen Labs.
We are a voice technology agency, and we are proud to be one of the world’s leading strategy consultancies and app development studios for voice assistants and conversational AI. Put simply, we help global brands and businesses connect with audiences in the most intuitive way possible – with their voices.
Over the past three years we have experienced continuing strong growth in revenue, client base and team size, and are looking to continue this by growing the team with the right people.
Our specialised, industry-leading offering helps some of the world’s largest companies with all levels of implementing and leveraging voice technology; from structuring metadata for voice search, realising the opportunity for voice commerce, to producing and marketing exceptional voice experiences. We are global partners to Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, as well as producing voice and conversational experiences for custom assistants.
WHO YOU ARE
You have at least 3 years of experience in digital production as a Project Manager / Producer within an agency or production company. You’re excited by the thought of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment, keen to sink your teeth into a new challenge within the exciting world of voice technology.
You’re a dab hand at PM’ing or producing digital projects like websites, apps or chat bots, and if you’ve done Voice too that’s a bonus, but not essential. Maybe you’ve got a different background PM’ing or producing something else, that’s fine too. As long as you have solid digital agency experience and an excellent understanding of best-practices and methodology in a broad range of projects, especially creative development and production processes. You’re a person who lines to get stuff done.
‘Multitasker’ will be your middle name as you dive into Scope of Work creation, and nailing timelines and resource planning for several projects at a time. You will also be a natural problem solver, unflappable and steady to colleagues and clients alike. So when a curve ball hits the team, you’re the calm voice in the room that says don’t worry folks, we can solve this. And we can.
As you’ll be involved from beginning to end of projects, you’ll be a starter finisher with an impressive attention to detail. You’re also a team player and willing to muck in on things not typically in your area of expertise. In our team, we all wear many hats in the name of helping Vixen grow.
You have the hunger and drive to develop yourself into a senior PM/Producer within the next 1-3 years. And our Executive Producer will be committed to helping you get there.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will lead Vixen Labs voice projects, being the vital cog in the delivery for our clients, managing teams, timelines and resourcing to ensure we deliver the best possible output.
- You will be involved from beginning to end of the project lifecycle, from SOW creation, concepting and requirements gathering, strategy, build and the ongoing life cycle, such as development roadmaps and reporting. You will use Asana, Slack, Notion and Google Workspace. While the particular team members may change, you are the constant, gluing the process together and understanding the full context of the project / product.
- Working alongside our Executive Producer you will champion delivery to ensure we find creative solutions to all our challenges, and deliver projects on time and on budget. It’s your job to mitigate potential problems that could impact delivery, escalating to the Executive Producer when needs be.
- You will own and develop trusted client relationships during the project life-cycle, empowering internal teams to take well mitigated risks and build fantastic relationships with internal team members and third parties / suppliers.
- You will give support and guidance to junior team members, although no line management responsibility is required.
- You will support our Executive Producer to continue to evolve and challenge our delivery processes and documentation to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary starting from £45k per annum dependant on experience.
- A generous benefits package, including health care cash plan, life insurance, private GP and health screening, cycle to work scheme, payroll giving, discounted gym membership, highstreet discounts, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Access to our office space in Southwark, and access to other sites within the group.
- A work culture focused on empathy, honesty and a passion to innovate together to create lasting value for our employees, Vixen Labs and the wider world.
HOW TO APPLY
Then drop us your CV and a covering letter of how your experience makes you the right candidate, and how you see yourself being a part of Vixen Labs (have a peek at some of the info here for a little more about us) to email@example.com
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK for this role.