Hello, nice to meet you.
Here’s where you’ll find out about careers with Vixen Labs – our latest open roles, a bit about the company and our team, and why we’re a great place to work. Join us to help connect, serve and entertain the world with voice.
A bit about us… Back in 2018, Vixen Labs was founded by James Poulter and Jen Heape in London. We’ve come a long way from this humble team of two, and now work with a wonderful bunch of talented designers, strategists, designers, producers, developers and many more.
We’ve grown to be one of the world’s leading full service voice agencies, working with a roster of Fortune and FTSE 500 brands to develop conversational strategies, products and services. Our reach is truly global, with our team based in London, Berlin and New York.
But enough about us – we want to hear about you! Below you’ll find our open job roles, but we’re always happy to meet passionate, talented people who are excited to work in the field of voice and conversational technology. So if you don’t see the role for you below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and say hi!
JOB OPENINGS WITH VIXEN LABS
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitve, industry benchmarked salaries.
- Generous benefits package, including health care cash plan, life insurance, private GP and health screening, cycle to work scheme, payroll giving, discounted gym membership, high-street discounts, and an extra day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working model mixing working from home with access to our office space in Southwark, and access to other sites within the group
- Values driven work culture (Candour, Passion, Patience and Humility) focused on empathy, honesty and a passion to innovate together to create lasting value for our employees, Vixen Labs and the wider world
- Great bunch of people to work with from a variety of backgrounds (advertising agencies, production houses, children’s toys, television, charity sector and more) who like to have fun together, grow the business together and try to do the best job they can.
A BIT MORE ABOUT US
At Vixen Labs, our vision is to bring about a simpler, healthier, more human way of connecting with technology. And to do this, we work by four core values.
Candour, Passion, Patience and Humility.
These four values make up what it means to work at Vixen Labs. We aspire to them in ourselves, in our work and in our relationships with clients and with one another.
We’ve all come to Vixen Labs down different paths – together we bring a range of life experiences and decades of expertise in digital marketing, audio technology, UX design, creative, and development to the voice industry. If you’d like a peek behind the scenes check out our Instagram.